Biodiesel RME/FAME is applied as a biocomponent in the production of traditional Diesel fuel. The FAME Biodiesel is produced in the process of transesterification of plant oils with methanol, whereas the RME Biodiesel is produced out of rapeseed oil.
The properties of the Biodiesel are close to those of traditional Diesel fuel, however, it is additionally fully recyclable and biodegradable. Its regular use reduces the volume of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, as proven by the Certificate confirming the fulfillment of Sustainable Development Criteria.
Biodiesel RME/FAME, manufactured by ORLEN Południe, complies with Polish and European standards:
- manufactured on the basis of rapeseed oil (RME) or plant oils (FAME)
- offers perfect low-temperature properties
- very good lubricating properties have beneficial impact on engine performance and durability
- low sulfur content
- as a component with traditional Diesel fuel
- as independent, whole fuel B100 for direct application in Diesel engines
TRANSPORT AND SALES: