As part of the strategy
of building low-emission fuel technologies, ORLEN Południe has become a producer of high-purity hydrogen
intended for applications in the automotive industry.
In the era of the advancing energy transformation, hydrogen can be called „the element of the future” for the fuel industry.
It is produced by us based on the process of high-temperature reforming of natural gas, and then purified by means of double pressure-swing
We produce approximately 50 kg/h of automotive hydrogen in Trzebinia.
Thanks to this technology, the hydrogen we obtain is a product of high purity class (99.999%) and meets the requirements of ISO 14687 grade D norm.
- for driving cars, trucks, buses and trains
- for industry (e.g. hydrogenation of vegetable fats, steel production, fertilizers)
TRANSPORT AND SALES
- the product is subject to the regulations concerning the transport of dangerous goods ADR
- Sale in containers tanks with a pressure of 300 bar.
- place of loading - Trzebinia