NATO F-75 ship fuel is a mixture of hydrocarbon fractions obtained through distillation. The product can contain refining supplements, whose type and content should be in all cases agreed on and declared by the manufacturer in each shipment.
- Ship fuel is applied on Naval vessels marked with the symbol NATO F-75, and is intended for Diesel engines,; to be applied in both winter and summer conditions.
TRANSPORT AND SALES:
- sales in car cisterns
- the substance is governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods:
UN number: UN 1202
Proper UN carriage name: Diesel engine fuel
Transport hazard class(es): 3/F1
danger code: 30
Warning label: No. 3
Packaging group: III
Environmental hazard: environmentally hazardous substance
Extraordinary safety measures for users: ADR provision 640M
Transport in bulk, according to Annex II of the MARPOL 73/78 convention and the IBC code: not applicable
- Loading: from the top
- Loading hours: Monday to Friday, from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Loading place: the Jedlicze filling station
- Sales in the excise duty exemption procedure
- Product CN code: 2710 19 48