Mix G is a complex combination of solid petroleum
hydrocarbons obtained as the oil vacuum fraction from a wax sweating process.
- wood industry
- ertilizer industry
- production of barbecue and fireplace kindling
TRANSPORT AND SALES:
- sales in bulk
- Mix g is not governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods
- cisterns must hold a washing certificate
- loading: 24 h a day, 7 days a week
- loading site: mix loading station
REQUIREMENTS FOR MIX G
Solidification point, [°C], min.
FILES TO DOWNLOAD: